Universal spray (lubrication) WD-40 removes vegetable juices, resins, adhesives, adhesive tapes and labels from various surfaces without damage.
- displaces moisture, forming a short-term barrier against moisture;
- reduces adhesion between the metal and rust, allowing the clutch to eliminate clutching of metal parts;
- removes various dirt, grease, light corrosion, bitumen and adhesive patches;
- treated surface does not collect dust and dirt;
- protects metal surfaces from corrosion;
- can be used on any surface other than pure polystyrene and polycarbonates.
WD-40 is safe for metal, rubber, wood, plastic, it can be applied to painted metal surfaces without any damage for paint. WD-40 is effective for cleaning tools, equipment and vehicles.